This month I joined an awesome group of writers to help me complete my writing goals in July. You can view all of them at the K.T. Hanna’s site, if you’re interested in meeting them. Or if you’d like to help cheer us on, we’ll be on Twitter using the hashtag #Writemotivation.
I hope everyone out there will help hold me accountable as I attempt to accomplish the following:
1. Finish edits on Botanicaust and send it for proofreading
2. Complete my gluten free cookbook and format for self-publishing.
3. Publish GF cookbook on Amazon.
4. Finalize cover for Botanicaust
5. Finalize book trailer for Botanicaust
6. Create Amazon Author Page
The edits on Botanicaust will take by far the longest out of all these items. Editing is grueling. I never knew that until I hired a freelance editor. If I have time, I will also continue writing my latest work in progress, which is another novel set in the Botanicaust world.
In addition to my writing goals, I must also butcher the remaining 30 chickens; dipnet for our yearly salmon and can, freeze, and smoke it; continue to care for, harvest, and process the vegetable garden; and attend the RWA National Conference in Anaheim at the end of the month.
I’ll keep you posted on all of the above – wish me the Write Motivation!